Use ChronoMate™ (Altrenogest) by Ceva to maintain consistent gilt productivity through tight farrowing schedules. This is key to reducing facility and overhead costs and maximizing overall profitability. ChronoMate™ facilitates synchronization of estrus in sexually mature gilts that have had at least one estrous cycle. This allows sow farm managers to more accurately control the critical breeding and farrowing schedule for gilts, which maximizes the flow of uniform pigs throughout the system.
Advantages in Swine Production:
- Tighter breeding and farrowing schedules for gilts – that means fewer missed heat cycles compared to traditional visual monitoring and detection
- Increased female productivity – synchronized breeding helps reduce scheduled farrowing variability of mated gilts and maximizes the number of lifetime litters fore each breeding animal. It also provides more consistent farrowings per week and more weaned pigs per week flowing into the system
- Reduced labor – reduces manpower needed for heat checking and weekend breeding and farrowing
Active Ingredient: 0.22% Altrenogest solution
Use: For synchronization of estrus in sexually mature gilts that have had at least one estrous cycle. Treatment with altrenogest solution 0.22% results in estrus (standing heat) 4-9 days after completion of the 14-day treatment period.
Dosage & Directions:
- While wearing protective gloves, remove shipping cap and seal; replace with enclosed plastic dispensing cap
- Remove cover from bottle dispensing tip and connect luer lock syringe (without needle)
- Draw out appropriate volume of ChronoMate™ (Note: Do not remove syringe while bottle is inverted as spillage may result)
- Detach syringe and replace cover on bottle dispensing tip to prevent spillage
- Administer 6.8 mL per gilt once daily for 14 consecutive days
- Treat gilts on an individual animal basis by top-dressing ChronoMate™ on a portion of each gilt's daily feed allowance
- To produce the desired synchronization of estrus in a group of gilts, treat all of the gilts for the same 14 day period
- Excessive use of a syringe may cause the syringe to stick; therefore, replace the syringe as necessary
User/Handling Safety: Avoid skin contact. Wear vinyl, neoprene or nitrile protective gloves when handling this product. DO NOT USE LATEX GLOVES.
Human Food Safety: Gilts must not be slaughtered for human consumption for 21 days after the last treatment.
Contents: 1000 mL bottle
|Manufacturer Part Number||C68410C|