The Caulk Warmer® will save you time and money by keeping caulk warm in cold weather. Has a heavy-duty nylon canvas bag with a flexible heat shield, enclosed heating element and back strap. Plugs into 120V AC or 12V DC inverter (not included); has a convenient front cord storage pouch and on/off switch.
Requires only 50 watts of power and will keep caulk at 80ºF even when the outside temp drops to –13ºF. Holds 12 standard size caulk tubes, 7 quart size tubes, 12 sausage size tubes, 7 cans of foam or a case of floor tiles. Warms: caulk, floor tiles, adhesives, insulating foam, windows and door sealing tape, grease cartridges, welding rods, gloves, even your lunch.
- 1" Nylon Strap with quick disconnect, Velcro closure on flap
- Outer Material: Nylon Shell CPAI 84
- Inner: Insulated with patented heat retaining flexible barrier with vinyl lining
- Color: Forest Green
- Voltage: 120 VAC - 50 Watts
- Dimensions: 18" x 15" x 3"
|Manufacturer Part Number||WB60908|
Exactly what I needed on the jobsite. Cold caulk is hard to work with, and this does just what we needed.