Stay warm and dry in this black Carhartt® Quick Duck® Jefferson traditional jacket. This jacket is made with 8.5 oz, 60% cotton/40% polyester canvas with a Rain Defender® durable water-resistant finish. This jacket is 30% lighter and ounce-for-ounce as durable as sandstone. To keep you warm, it has a nylon lining quilted to 80g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation in the body and sleeves.
This jacket was built with plenty of storage; seven pockets in total, inside and out. Built to last, with triple stitched main seams, internal rib knit storm cuffs and a two-way zipper with an inner storm flap.
- 8.5 oz., 60% cotton/40% polyester canvas
- Rain Defender® water-repellent finish
- 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation in the body and sleeves
- Two-way, center-front zipper with inner storm flap
- Mock-neck collar with zip through
- 2 chest pockets with flaps and snap closures
- 2 large lower-front pockets
- 2 inside pockets
- Left chest interior pocket
- Pleated elbows
- Internal rib knit storm cuffs with ergonomic shaped sleeve hem
- Adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back Length: Large Regular 30"
Quick Duck®/Rain Defender®:
- For extra warmth, Quick Duck® now comes with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation. Quick Duck® is 30% lighter than Carhartt's® legendary sandstone, but ounce-for-ounce just as tough. Rain Defender® durable water repellent fights off water, too. Move with ease and without fatigue.