Your dog will feel like a champ when you give him this hickory smoked beef dog bone from Butcher's Block Bones.This 7-8" beef shank bone is slow roasted for up to 36 hours and infused with natural flavoring. Do not use on carpet.
About Butcher's Block Bones:
- All raw material beef bones and beef treat products come from the 5th largest beef producer in the nation and are a part off the Heartland Premium, LLC family. All material is inspected daily.
- Only organic complaint smoke flavor is used. Made with wood and water only from their supplier
- Only 100% USDA highest quality beef is used
- No chemicals, synthetics, preservatives added to treats
- Product derived from cattle 29 months and younger, which is why Butcher's Block Bones do not splinter
- Only 3M™ 6mm shrink wrap is used — this allows the bones to arrive in premium condition
|Brand||Butcher's Block Bones|
|Manufacturer Part Number||99109|
Best bones ever!
I have had lots of dogs and these are by far the MOST popular bones! Keeps the dog entertained for a LONG time. I first got these in a Bark Box and based on the other "nice" dog bones I've bought in the past, I expected them to cost around $15-20 each. So glad that I can treat my pooch to these!!
Best doggies present ever!
My bulldog LOOOOOOVES these things!
My Dog LOVES these bones!!!
As a long time dog owner it's true that I have bought close to 100 different types of dog bones over the years and these are the BEST BY FAR!!!
All I can say is my dog ADORES these bones and loves it when the slightly greasy box arrives, LOLOL ;-D
Treat your best friend to these AWESOME bones!!!
You might also like:
QC Part #: 673129