The Browning® Strike Force Trail Camera is the smallest camera in the hunting industry with all the high performance features found in the rest of the Browning® trail camera line. Features 10 MP picture quality, HD video clips with sound, "Zero Blur" Night IR photos, 0.67 second trigger speeds and night time Infrared flash ranges of 100'.
Size: 4.5" x 3.25" x 2.5"
- HD videos with sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- 100+ foot flash range
- Camo finish
- Compact case size 5" x 4" x 2.5"
- Timelapse camera mode
- Lightning fast 0.67 trigger speed
- Camera takes up to 10,000 pictures on 6 "AA" batteries
- Up to 8 multi Shot images
- Up to 6 Rapid Fire images
- 12 volt external power jack
- TV out and USB port
- Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, camera ID
- Programmable picture delay (5 sec.-60 min.)
- Supports up to a 32 GB SD card (not included)
- Includes Browning® Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
- 1/4" -20 tripod socket
|Manufacturer Part Number||BTC-5|