This 5 dose vial of Bovine Ecolizer® +C20 helps prevent calf scours caused by Clostridium perfringens Type C and E. Coli K99. It does this by supplementing the protection a newborn calf receives from colostrum.
- Provides immediate, dependable protection against scours-causing bacteria
- Labeled for dairy and beef cattle
- Offers complete protection with a single dose
- Features no stress, oral dosing
- Also available in a single dose/one-use syringe (#540488)
Directions: Shake well before using. Administer 20 mL orally to calves less than 4 hours old. Slowly syringe toward the back of the calf’s mouth. Colostrum should be fed to each calf.
|Manufacturer Part Number||027218|
Manuals & Resources
- Bovine Ecolizer® + C20 (Novartis-Grand Labs) MSDS
- Bovine Ecolizer® + C20 (Novartis-Grand Labs) Label
You might also like:
QC Part #: 540488