The QC Wean-to-finish Water Master is a great option for your wean-to-finish operation, the QC Supply® Wean-to-Finish Water Master cup waterers have a rolled rim and no sharp edges. The offset nipple position allows for maximum water consumption and minimum water waste.
- Water savings of up to 70%
- Easy to clean
- 15-20 head per cup
- 1/2" FPT x 1/2" MPT
- Early-weaned pigs start faster because the round water cup fresh water reservoir attracts pigs. Even the smallest pigs have no trouble working the cup's nipple.
- The closed-cup design keeps water in the reservoir clean. The round water cup outperforms other watering devices in trial after trial in Europe for hygiene as well as water savings
- Enclosed nipple means fewer injuries and less trim loss compared to standard nipple brackets.
- The recessed trough and downward positioning of the nipple keep pigs consuming water, not playing with it. Pigs disengage the flow of water as it reaches their nostrils. So there's no wasting. Just drinking. And expensive medication is consumed, not splashed down the pit.
- Durable stainless steel construction for long-lasting life.
- Hemmed, open edges for easy cleaning. And stainless cleans up well without scummy residues.
- QC Wean-to-Finish Water Master requires no height adjustment during the feeding period. That means less labor compared to maintaining nipple waterers
The Complete Wean-Finish Watering System Includes:
-  #270652: 48" Bent Pipe with Single Tabs
-  #270651: 5" x 8" Cup
-  #270475: Nipple
-  #270657: Hardware Kit
Guest blogger: Kara Allbaugh