The Armor-Rock™ Slat and Floor Protection System combines the strength and chemical resistance of Armorcoat 1300 Epoxy with the superior wearability of VSC aggregates. Restore and protect new, slightly worn, or patched and leveled concrete substrate. The system produces a uniform, non-slip surface with sound footing for people and livestock. It is sanitary and easy to clean; waste just washes off.
The tough-wearing epoxy combines with natural silica sand (sold separately) for a thick, non-slip, long-wearing and chemical-resistant overlay for new or slightly worn (less than 1/4") concrete, allowing slats to properly drain.
Armor-Rock provides chemical protection, as well as providing a uniform non-slip, long wearing surface that can last 10 plus years with some maintenance.
- Many years of protection from corrosive compounds
- Sound footing for animals to optimize feedings
- Resistance to heavy animal traffic
- Diversion of waste away from slats and into pit
- Easy to clean, reducing maintenance costs
- Since 1989 producers have found the Armor-Rock system to be the most permanent solution for restoring concrete around feeders and waterers (especially on new slats) and on floors
- Wastes flow off the slats removing acids that erode the surface
- Use On: Feeder pads, Slats, Load-out ramps, Floors, Smooth overlays, Troughs
- Armor-Rock offers real solutions, rigorously tested in the real world to develop a coating system with the substantial durability to perform in production environments.
- Many years of concrete protection
- Sound footing for cows, no slipping
- Easy cleaning and sanitary surfaces
- Protection in other areas around the platforms
- Coving for transitions between floors and walls
- When planning facility renovations and upgrades it is an excellent time to consider the added protection and enhancement of an Armor-Rock System
- 21 sq.ft. per 1.5 gallon at 1/4"
- 28 sq.ft. per 1.5 gallon at 3/16"
- 42 sq.ft. per 1.5 gallon at 1/8"
AC133-AR Armor-Rock Kit Includes:
- 520B-25 Admix 25 lbs.
- 210-520B VSC Medium 50 lbs.
- TSAR-6 Armor-Rock Applicator (for 5" or 6" slats)
- TSFECSE-6H Notched 6" Squeegee with Handle
- Sand sold separately
|Manufacturer Part Number||AC133-AR|
Manuals & Resources
- Armor-Rock™ Slat & Floor Protection System User Guide
- Armor-Rock™ Slat & Floor Protection System Literature
- Armorcoat 1300 SDS Part A
- Armorcoat 1300 SDS Part B
- Armor-Rock™ Slat & Floor Protection System Data Sheet