The Hyrdro® Systems AquaBlend Injector and Medicator was specifically engineered to accurately medicate and/or treat water in most agricultural environments. The AquaBlend is offered in two different fixed ratio models (1:100 & 1:128) and is specifically designed to handle both liquid chemicals and wettable powders. The AquaBlend is manufactured with pride in the USA.
- “No tools required” maintenance design
- Two fixed models to choose from (1:128 or 1:100)
- Min Flow: .05 GPM
- Max Flow: 11 GPM
- Pressure Range: 5-95 PSI
- Connections: ¾” NPT (also includes garden hose adapters)
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Manuals & Resources
- AquaBlend Injector Quick Start Guide
- AquaBlend Injector Operating Manual
- AquaBlend Injector Brochure/Information Sheet
- Aquablend Volumetric Maintenance Guide
Received this medicator within a few day of ordering. Came with adapters to use with a garden hose hookups. I hooked it up with a couple garden hoses from a spicket to my water tank as a test run. Once all put together and had the solution I wanted to use ready, turned on the water and it started clicking (which is normal). Then once medicine was in the medicator is started pumping and working like it is supposed to. Have only had it working for about a week, but am pleased with the simplicity and ease of installation. Will move to the pump house and hard line it into all my lines going to the pastures.