With quicker knockdown, longer-lasting control and better affordability than competitive products, Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® Flea Insecticide with IGR is the future of practical, reliable flea control.
- Part of the Alpine® Insecticides family product line
- Prallethrin for quick knockdown
- IGR pyriproxyfen kills hatching eggs for up to 7 months
- Reduced Risk* active ingredient dinotefuran kills adult fleas for up to 30 days
- Advanced pressurized formulation
- Won’t soak carpets — reduces treatment time and labor
- Application can take just 15 minutes
- Minimizes homeowner re-entry time
*Dinotefuran, the active ingredient in Alpine insecticides, has been granted Reduced Risk status for public health use by the EPA.
Treatment Technique: General/Surface Treatment
Active Ingredient: 0.25% Dinotefuran; 0.05% Prallethrin; 0.1% Pyriproxyfen
Insecticide Class: IGR/Pyrethroid/Neonicotinoid
Registration: Registration in all states
Kills: Adult and immature fleas. Kills fleas for up to 30 days. Kills hatching flea eggs for up to 7 months.
For Use In: Apartments, Commercial Structures, Homes, Hotels, Kennels, Motels and Veterinary Clinics
Contents: 20 oz. aerosol can
Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Always Read and Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||AM59012565|
Manuals & Resources
- Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® Flea Insecticide w/IGR MSDS
- Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® Flea Insecticide w/IGR Label
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230670
QC Part #: 230667
QC Part #: 230662
QC Part #: 230660
QC Part #: 230672
QC Part #: 230668
QC Part #: 230665
QC Part #: 230661
QC Part #: 230674