1-800-433-6340 or
Shopping Cart (0)

Agra Sphere Waste System Treatment Sphere

, 30000
QC Supply Part #: 340375
Shipping: Standard
Availability: In stock

Each sphere activates, treats and maintains 60,000 gallons of contained pit waste and sludge.


The all-natural Agra Sphere is a waste system treatment sphere formulated to reduce sludge build-up, prevent crusting and reduce flies and odors.

Each 100% biodegradable Agra Sphere contains patented time-release technology providing 24/7 continuous activation while being eco-friendly. No measuring or mixing is required — just toss the sphere(s) into the unit and forget about it until the next treatment. The Agra Sphere is designed to maintain a crust-free unit after the heavy crust has been treated with Activator Plus (#340376, sold separately). It will deliver the time-released bacteria where you need it most within the sludge layer.

In most lagoon applications, it is recommended to use 70% of the treatment where the problem is and the remaining 30% throughout other areas.

With correct liquefaction process, much of the nitrogen in the livestock waste is captured in the bodies or cells of the bacteria growing in the pit or lagoon. This form of nitrogen is organic, which will release slowly, feeding crops as the bacteria degrades in the soil. Untreated livestock waste may cause burning to crops if over applied due to the high levels of ammonia and fast acting nitrogen. Agra Spheres treat livestock waste nutrients.

All Bioverse® products are completely safe. The bacteria used in their products are all-natural occurring enzyme producing strains. They are non-pathogenic (to humans, animals and plants) and are free from any strain of Salmonella or E. coli. They cause no short- or long-term detrimental environmental effects because the entire product (including the hard shell casing) is 100% biodegradable.


  • Reduces sludge build-up
  • Prevents crusting
  • Reduces flies and odors
  • Extremely easy to use
  • 100% natural and safe for all animals

To calculate storage volume, measure in feet and multiply: Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons

Deep Pit Containment:

Deep pits containing less than 12" of retained bottom sludge

  • Add 1 Agra Sphere to the storage system for each 60,000 gallons of capacity
  • Repeat every 180 days
  • Place evenly throughout the system

Deep pits containing more than 12" of retained bottom sludge

  • Add 1 Agra Sphere to the storage system for each 60,000 gallons of capacity
  • Repeat every 90–120 days until sludge levels are reduced to less than 12"
  • Once depths are reduced to less than 12", repeat every 180 days

Crusted Systems:

  • Do not add Agra Spheres when containment areas have firm, heavy-crusted accumulation
  • Storage areas with heavy crust and large sludge accumulation require treatment with Activator Plus prior to placement of the Agra Sphere
  • Follow label directions and add Agra Spheres once crust has been liquified

Contents: 5 lb. sphere

All systems may need treatments to return the storage system to normal operational efficiency.

Always Read & Follow Label Directions.

Brand Bioverse
Manufacturer Part Number 30000
Animal Swine



Manuals & Resources


Customer Reviews

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product?

Leave a review

* Required Fields

You might also like: