Ideal for Use Along Walls or in Perimeter Locations.
Aegis™ RP Bait Stations are versatile stations allowing rats or mice to access the station and feed on rodenticide. The non-locking station is ideal to use where tamper resistant placement rodenticide is not required. The locking station (#230717, sold separately) is great when tamper resistant placement is required.
- Allows rodents to see the exit before entering, inviting them to enter and feed
- Low-profile, permitting flexible mounting in tight locations (vertical or horizontal placement)
- Short travel distance allows rodents to reach rodenticide quickly
- Strong rotating hinges secure lid and operate down to -20° for long service life
- An Aegis™ RP exclusive - only bait station to open away from the wall, making it easier to access and creating a convenient surface for recording data
- Knockout anchor points provide flexible securing options
- Economical choice
- Each station includes 3 vertical bait rods and 1 horizontal bait rod
Dimensions: 7.5" W x 12.75" L x 4.25" H
Weight: 1.15 lbs.
Also Available In:
- #230717 — Locking Station
Note: Bait is not included with station.
|Manufacturer Part Number||83861|
Manuals & Resources
- Aegis™ Bait Station Instructions
- Aegis™ RP Station Sell Sheet
- Aegis™ RP Non-Locking Station Instructions
- Aegis™ Bait Stations vs. Competition Comparison
- Aegis™ Bait Station Location Information Guide
- Domestic Rodent Guide
- Rodent Reference Sheet
- Understanding Rodent Behavior Information Sheet
The bait traps are easy to use, lightweight and works excellent in my commercial setting!
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230717
Starting at: $51.99
Starting at: $44.99
Starting at: $66.49
QC Part #: 230700
Starting at: $54.99