One key provided per case of stations (6/case). If more keys are required, please make a note in the Customer Comments section of your order.
Ideal for Use Along Walls or In Perimeter Locations.
The versatile Aegis™ RP Bait Stations allow rats and mice to access the station and feed on rodenticide. The locking station is ideal for use where tamper-resistant placement is required. The non-locking station (#230718, sold separately) is great when tamper-resistant placement is not required.
- Allows rodents to see the exit, inviting them to enter and feed
- Low-profile, permitting flexible mounting in tight locations (vertical or horizontal placement)
- Short travel distance allows rodents to reach rodenticide quickly
- Strong rotating hinges secure lid and operate down to -20° for long service life
- An Aegis™ RP exclusive — the only bait station to open away from the wall, making it easier to access and creating a convenient surface for recording data
- Knockout anchor points provide flexible securing options
- Economical choice
- Each station includes 3 vertical bait rods and 1 horizontal bait rod
Dimensions: 7.5" W x 12.75" L x 4.25" H
Weight: 1.15 lbs.
- #230718 — Non-Locking Station
Note: Bait is not included with station.
|Manufacturer Part Number||83857|
Manuals & Resources
- Aegis™ Bait Station Instructions
- Aegis™ RP Station Sell Sheet
- Aegis™ RP Locking Station Instructions
- Aegis™ Bait Stations vs. Competition Comparison
- Aegis™ Bait Station Location Information Guide
- Domestic Rodent Guide
- Rodent Reference Sheet
- Understanding Rodent Behavior Information Sheet
We'll be Back ... !!!
You just made us a continuing customer ...
It arrived on time and is made of quality product. Will order more very soon.
Excellent products and customer service.
Perfect. Replaced pest control professional bait boxes and wanted to find something compatible. I ordered the lock boxes which comes with key. Customer service was outstanding, and will continue ordering through this company.
Good but needs a key
I purchased 5 of the mice traps and none of them had a key to unlock the trap. I had to use a screw driver to pry open the top. Seems there should be a key to a "locked" trap.
Excellent product and QC delivered it on time . Good job to all
Excellent as advertised.
Simple to open and close/lock. Well made and effective.
Exactly what we wanted
Received Aegis RP bait station quickly from sender and just as described. Very pleased with fast service and a surprise gift of a free pair of work gloves with my order! Highly recommend QC Supply.
Received promptly after ordering. Operates as advertized. The rodents appear to love it!
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230718
Starting at: $50.25
Starting at: $43.70
Starting at: $62.69
QC Part #: 230700
Starting at: $52.25