Aegis™ Mouse Bait Stations provide more rodenticide capacity and convenient placement flexibility for vertical or horizontal mounting. The design allows for two blocks of rodenticide to be safely secured inside. The see-through tunnel entices mice to enter and feed. Available in a clear lid model with rotating hinges or an economical solid black model with living hinge.
Note: Designed for use with Liphatech® (Boothill™, Hombre™ & Gunslinger™) mini blocks ONLY. Regular sized blocks/chunx will NOT fit in this station.
Features & Advantages:
- Anchoring holes for securing the station to floors, walls or pipes
- Easy and fast to service
- Easy-open lid allows for quick replacement of rodenticides
- Clear lid model allows for at a glance inspection
- Heavy-duty construction
- Includes key
Dimensions: 5 7/16” L x 4 3/8” W x 1 9/16” H
Weight: 8 oz.
- #230713 — Black Lid
Note: Bait is not included with station.
|Manufacturer Part Number||83811|
Manuals & Resources
- Aegis™ Bait Station Instructions
- Aegis™ Mouse Bait Station Sell Sheet
- Aegis™ Bait Stations vs. Competition Comparison
- Aegis™ Mouse Bait Station Location Information Guide
- Domestic Rodent Guide
- Rodent Reference Sheet
- Understanding Rodent Behavior Information Sheet
Where's the key?
This bait box is a good value for the price, but there is one problem - there was no key included to open it. After about 5 minutes, a small screwdriver, and a hacksaw, they are now able to be opened easily.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230713
QC Part #: 230700
QC Part #: 230706
QC Part #: 230707
QC Part #: 230702
QC Part #: 230703