Aegis™ Mouse Bait Stations provide more rodenticide capacity and convenient placement flexibility for vertical or horizontal mounting. The design allows for two blocks of rodenticide to be safely secured inside. The see-through tunnel entices mice to enter and feed. Available in a clear lid model with rotating hinges or an economical solid black model with living hinge.
Note: Designed for use with Liphatech® (Boothill™, Hombre™ & Gunslinger™) mini blocks) ONLY. Regular sized blocks/chunx will NOT fit in this station.
Features & Advantages:
- Easy and fast to service
- Easy-open lid allows for quick replacement of rodenticides
- Solid black lid model has a living hinge for lower costs
- Heavy-duty construction
- Anchoring holes for securing the station to floors, walls or pipes
- Includes key
Dimensions: 5 1/2" L x 4 5/16” W x 1 5/8” H
Weight: 8 oz.
- #230712 — Clear Lid
Note: Bait is not included with station.
|Manufacturer Part Number||83810|
Manuals & Resources
- Aegis™ Bait Station Instructions
- Aegis™ Mouse Bait Station Sell Sheet
- Aegis™ Bait Stations vs. Competition Comparison
- Aegis™ Mouse Bait Station Location Information Guide
- Domestic Rodent Guide
- Rodent Reference Sheet
- Understanding Rodent Behavior Information Sheet
Size is to small
This mouse traps are very small in size.
Very satisfied with bait traps!
After filling the bait traps and setting them where I thought the mice were coming in, I checked the traps two days later, they were empty. Refilled them. Now its been four days, empty again but not as many mice are being seen. I think within a few more days, I should have my problem solved!
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230712
QC Part #: 230700
QC Part #: 230706
QC Part #: 230707
QC Part #: 230702
QC Part #: 230703