Advion® Syngenta® Cockroach Gel Bait is a highly palatable gel bait that provides unmatched cockroach control. Powered by indoxacarb, which has a unique mode of action allowing for primary, secondary and tertiary control of cockroaches.
One cockroach exposed to this gel bait unleashes a 3-step chain reaction. A primary cockroach is exposed through direct ingestion. The toxicant is then spread through the population via normal cockroach behaviors.
Avidon® has a unique mode of action where the active ingredient is converted to its more palatable bio-active form. This results in more ingestion. These secondary and tertiary effects provide the exponential control and quick elimination of cockroach infestations. Complete population control is achieved as this gel will reach the entire population when adequate gel is applied.
- Fast, thorough control of a wide spectrum of cockroaches
- Product of choice in sensitive situations like schools, food handling establishments and hospitals
- Consistent quality formulation
- Ideal for use in commercial situations as the 3-phase control ensures more complete control
- Active Ingredient: 0.6% Indoxacarb
- Contents: 4 x 1.06 oz. syringes/box
- Pests Controlled: American, Australian, German, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental and Brown Banded Cockroaches
Directions For Use:
- To achieve the best results, locate active sites and place baits where they will be found and eaten
- Typical harbourage sites preferred by cockroaches include cracks, crevices, under appliances, sinks and other concealed areas
- Gel should be applied as a 0.1 g spot or about 5 mm in diameter
- Light Infestations: 2 spots/m2
- Heavy Infestations: Up to 5 spots/m2
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC53206|
Manuals & Resources
- Advion® Syngenta® Cockroach Gel Bait MSDS
- Advion® Syngenta® Cockroach Gel Bait Label
- Advion® Syngenta® Cockroach Gel Bait Brochure