Redesigned for 12% More Air!
The GC1140 Gravity 360° Airflow Attic Inlet directs tempered air evenly along the ceiling in all directions, resulting in uniform temperatures throughout the room.
- New 360° airflow, heavy-duty radius corner design increases fuel savings, air distribution and air mixing
- Redesigned with super tough structural foam for added strength and insulation value
- Designed for cold climates; full insulated housing prevents heat loss; no freeze-up and minimal moisture build-up
- Four-point pivot heavy-duty, durable Reactive Injection Molding (RIM) construction and heavy-duty PVC and stainless steel components allow for easy operation and minimal maintenance of vent
- Tightest seal on the market; no air leakage when attic air vent is closed
- Drier litter conditions and less humidity
- Larger bottom board (removable lid) than competition; directs air along ceiling inlets with no downdraft on animals
- Closed cell foam insulated vent lid DOES NOT absorb moisture
- Easy to remove and reattach bottom vent lid with attachable straps - no bolts or screws to take off so the vent is easy to clean and install
- BESS Lab tested for accurate performance
- Adjustable counterweight allows the inlet to open at different static pressures
- Patent pending
- CFM's: Approximately 2,048 CFM @ 0.15 SP
- Ship Weight: 9 lbs.
- Rough Opening: 23.75" x 23.75"
|Brand||Double L Group|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90675|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 10601-A