Tests prove KUHL's "Flight-Top" Netting is one of the strongest available. It's the ideal cover escape netting for pheasants and game bird flight pens. The 2" mesh is ideal for installation on the top of pens.
- Ideal for regions that experience snow and ice; the 2" openings allow snow and ice to pass through
- Made of olefin fibers and will last a minimum of 5 years when properly installed
- Will not rust or mildew
- Recommended for use on the top of pens, but not the sides
- Easily fasten together with hog rings, staples or nails
- Breaking strength of 60 to 65 lbs. per mesh.
- 220 lbs. bursting strength
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Manufacturer Part Number||2-50-61A|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
You might also like:
QC Part #: 93337
QC Part #: 93338
QC Part #: 93119
QC Part #: 93339
QC Part #: 93341