The Pruden Inlet Actuator is designed to work with many types of inlet openings including ceiling and sidewall inlets. It has a protective housing with sealed electrical components for maximum performance and long life under the harshest agricultural conditions.
- Thermal overload protection
- Potentiometer and electrical components are sealed and protected from water and humidity
- Quick and easy to connect with plug-in sockets
- Keyed shaft to prevent shaft from turning
- 1,000 pounds start-up and 800 pounds dynamic load
- 24" stroke with a speed of 10" per minute
Also available in 230V (#93145, sold separately).
|Manufacturer Part Number||PFACT115-24|