The versatile StrongArm® Electric Winches provide load moving muscle with the push of a button.
- Power in, power out, controlled freewheeling clutch and automatic brake
- Comes loaded with 25' of 7/32 aircraft cable
- Emergency crank handle also included in case of power loss
- Electric winch gear-train uses heat-treated sintered-iron gears for smooth, quiet operation
- Precision needle bearings are used in high load areas for low friction and longer life
- Die formed base is adapted for quick mounting.
For Applications with Access to AC Power: Boat Lifts, Boat Davits, Frame-Straightening Machines (to pull disabled vehicles up onto machine), Light Towers, Marine Railway Systems, Greenhouse Ventilation Systems, Aircraft Hangars (to pull small aircraft in and out), Opening/Closing large horizontal sliding doors, Dumb Waiters,General Material Handling Applications
What Makes StrongArm® Electric Winches Different?
- Compact: Fits into tight spaces
- Safe: Cable is enclosed inside the cover (on open-reel models, fingers can get caught in cable as it’s reeled in, and any frayed strands can cause cuts)
- Longevity:— The cable is protected from the elements to prevent wear and rusting
- Clutch Release: User can pay out load in neutral and still control it with clutch mechanism
- Spur Gear System vs. Planetary Gears: A planetary gear system generates much more heat, and draws more amps from the power source. Because the motor and gears are attached directly to the spool, the heat build-up from running the winch transfers directly to the drum and cable. In contrast, the StrongArm® winch’s spur gear system is much more efficient, gives off less heat and draws fewer amps.
- The 2700 lb. Winch has a 10', 3 wire grounded cord on 120 VAC model
- The 3000 lb. Winch (#91112) has a 25' positive battery wire and 8' ground wire on DC model
- **3 minute maximum run time**
|Manufacturer Part Number||SA9000AC|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 91112