This 12 Volt StrongArm® Electric Winch is powered by your vehicle battery using an included wiring harness. The electric winch gear-train uses heat-treated, sintered-iron gears for smooth, quiet operation. The precision needle bearings are used in high-load areas for low friction and longer life. Die formed base is adapted for quick mounting. DC winches are great for mobile applications or around water.
- Power in, power out, controlled freewheeling clutch and automatic brake
- 3,000 lb. load capacity
- Comes loaded with 25' of 7/32 aircraft cable and snap hook
- Emergency crank handle also included in case of power loss
- Race Car Trailers (also for moving extra tires)
- Antique Car Trailers
- Boat Trailers
- Hay Bale Moving
- Livestock Feeding Equipment
- Large Livestock Trailers
- Boat Lifts
- Articulating Conveyors
What Makes StrongArm® Electric Winches Different?
- Compact: Fits into tight spaces
- Safe: Cable is enclosed inside the cover (on open-reel models, fingers can get caught in cable as it’s reeled in, and any frayed strands can cause cuts)
- Longevity: The cable is protected from the elements to prevent wear and rusting
- Clutch Release: User can pay out load in neutral and still control it with clutch mechanism
- Spur Gear System vs. Planetary Gears: A planetary gear system generates much more heat, and draws more amps from the power source. Because the motor and gears are attached directly to the spool, the heat build-up from running the winch transfers directly to the drum and cable. In contrast, the StrongArm® Winch’s spur gear system is much more efficient, gives off less heat and draws fewer amps.
- The 2,700 lb. Winch (#91114) has a 10', 3 wire grounded cord on 120 VAC model.
- The 3,000 lb. Winch has a 25' positive battery wire and 8' ground wire on DC model.
- **3 minute maximum run time**
|Manufacturer Part Number||SA9000DC|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 91114