|Item #||Dimensions||Texture||Roll Size||Wgt./Roll|
|90041||6" x .060||Smooth||400'||81 lbs.|
|90038||8" x .080||Smooth||300'||100 lbs.|
|90039||12" x .120||Smooth||200'||150 lbs.|
|90060||8" x .072||Ribbed||150'||60 lbs.|
|90061||12" x .108||Ribbed||150'||117 lbs.|
Our Vinyl Door Strips save energy, improve worker safety and protect valuable equipment. They have a variety of uses including loading docks, freezers, personnel doors, dairy facilities and more.
- Curved profile strip gives door strips a built-in sealing ability
- UV stabilizers reduce fading
- Rounded edges improve worker safety by eliminating snagging of clothes and products
- Flame-resistant material
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental contact with meat, poultry and dairy products
- Smooth or Ribbed (rounded, ribbed surface reduces scratching from truck and cargo traffic)
- Temperature Range of 0° F to 150° F
Priced per foot — when ordering, enter number of feet needed in quantity.
Discount available for full-roll orders.
- Doors less than 8' high — 6' or 8' strips
- Doors up to 14' high — 12' strips
|Manufacturer Part Number||27-65-7120-00-2|