Carhartt's® Surrey Rain Coat is made of .50 mm polyester-backed PVC fabric.
- 0.50 mm, polyester-backed PVC (polyvinyl chloride) fabric
- Snap-detachable hood with adjustable draw-cord closure
- Neoprene inner-sleeve cuffs
- Reinforced elbows
- Electronically welded seams; reinforced major seams
- Adjustable cuffs and waist opening
- Double front storm placket with inside and outside snap closures
- Left chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Two loer front pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Back Length: Large Regular 30.75"; Large Tall 32.75"
Also available: Matching Carhartt® Rain Bibs (#78411).
|Manufacturer Part Number||100100|
Great coat...bought it to go along w/ the matching bibs I already had. Perfect for fishing and wearing to work in the rain!
I do pressure washing and roof repair and spend a large majority of my time working in all kinds of wet weather. I also get wet just about everyday which requires me and my guys to wear raingear pretty much all the time. I bought yellow rainsuits for all my guys and it's pretty much unanimous. Carhartt makes a great rainsuit. Tough, durable, looks and feels great too!
perfect for the man outdoors
good on cold rainy conditions,awesom,perfect gift
You might also like:
Price From: $59.99 - $64.99
QC Part #: 78411