These chemical-resistant Disposable Nitrile Gloves have a greater tactile feel than other latex alternatives. They are ambidextrous with a rolled cuff and have a 4 mil. thickness.
- Powdered: S-XL
- Powder Free: S-2XL
- Made with USDA approved materials (for safe food handling)
- 100% latex free
- Pricing: Priced per box of 100 (50 pairs)
- Cuff Thickness: 2.9 mil +/- 0.5 mil
- Palm Thickness: 3.7 mil +/- 0.5 mil
- Finger Thickness: 4.1 mil +/- 0.5 mil
- Length: 9.65" +/- 0.25"
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 2 lbs. per box
Note: Must purchase all of one size to receive quantity price break.
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Love love love them. Best I have every used. Thank you for a great product.
I like to use gloves like this when I am doing garden chores, especially when planting bulbs or plants, because they allow you to get your hands down into the ground and feel what you are doing without getting your hands too dirty. Unfortunately the gloves are a bit thin and are easily torn.