Tingley's 10" Rubber Work Overshoes stretch easily over the bulkiest of work shoes.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products
- Designed to stand up to tough daily wear
- Injection-molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection
- Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather
- 10" height
- Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off
- Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear
- Heavy-duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal
- Sturdy molded in rubber button for secure closure. No hardware to conduct, tear, snag, or corrode
- No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination
- More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear
- Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue
|Overshoe Size||Shoe Size|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1400|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Not durable - too expensive
I ordered these for our guys to use in the hog barns, but they had me return them right away. Too thin. Not durable. The Viking ones are cheaper and a better product.
Good boot, high price
I don't wear these boots, I order for the guys to wear in the hog finishing barns. They must like them, since I'm asked to order them all the time for them.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 75615