Tingley's 4" High Top Overshoes easily fit over workshoes.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products
- Rubber sole
- Injection-molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection
- Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather
- Deep-cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear
- Heav-duty heel kick off cleat for easy, no-hands removal
- Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest of work shoes and boots
- Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off
- No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination
- More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear
- Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue
- Color: Black
|Overshoe Size||Shoe Size|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1300|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
This is a quality product. Could be better if a sturdy built-in "Pull-On" strap was incorporated into the back of the overshoes. Other than that, they do the job very well.
The name is wrong. The overshoes are not high-tp. They fit all right.
QC Supply Response: Product name from the Tingley website is "Hi-Top Work Rubber - Covers work shoe up to the ankle."
You might also like:
QC Part #: 75620