The 100% waterproof LaCrosse® ZXT 16" Insulated Knee Boot is constructed of a premium ZXT rubber compound with high tensile strength for greater tear resistance and durability. The 9 mm wool/felt insole and foam insulation offers warmth in colder environments.
- The ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection
- 9 mm wool/felt insole and polymeric foam insulation for added warmth
- Double-layer, abrasion-resistant toe guard and shovel arch guard for added protection
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- Color: Black
- Men's Sizes: 7–13
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. per pair
Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Also available in non-insulated (#73565).
|Manufacturer Part Number||189010|
I have worn this style of boot for over 30 plus years they are great! They keep my feet warm even on the coldest days. Excellent traction and wear!
You might also like:
QC Part #: 73565