Microporous Protection from Dirt, Grease, Grime and Light Chemical Splash.
Suntech™ Microporous protective clothing can be used in work environments where hazardous or non-hazardous contaminants may be present. These Disposable Coveralls are economical and lightweight. Suntech™ Microporous features high MVTR and is breathable for worker comfort. Suntech™ Microporous is strong, wet or dry, perfect for work environments where dirt, grime, splashes and spills are present.
Designed for a broad range of non-hazardous applications including paint, spray and fiberglass applications, general cleanup, pressure washing, non-hazardous liquid handling, tank cleaning and printing. The Suntech™ Disposable Coverall has a collar, while the front has a zipper and set-in-sleeves.
Sizes: Medium - 4XL
- Medium - Height: 5'2" to 5'7", Weight: 125 - 160 lbs.
- Large - Height: 5'5" to 5'10", Weight: 140 - 200 lbs.
- XL - Height: 5'7" to 6'2", Weight: 150 - 200 lbs.
- 2XL - Height: 5'11" to 6'5", Weight: 180 - 240 lbs.
- 3XL - Height: 6'2" to 6'5", Weight: 230 - 280 lbs.
- 4XL - Height: 6'3" to 6'8", Weight: 240 - 300 lbs.
- Basis Weight: 1.85 oz./yd2
- Strip Tensile (MD): 11.3 lbs.
- Strip Tensile (XD): 6 lbs.
- Tensile Strength (MD): 24.4 lbs.
- Tensile Strength (XD): 16.2 lbs.
- Trap/Tear (MD): 10.8 lbs.
- Trap/Tear (XD): 5.4 lbs.
- Ball Burst: 21.5 lbs.
- Taber Abrasion: 1,062 Cycles
- Mocon-Breathability: 5,031
- Air Permeability: <0.562 CFM/FT2
- Surface Resistivity: >10^10
- Hydrostatic Resistance: 127+ CFM
- Flammability: Pass
- Priced individually
- 25 per case
Chemical Tested Concentration % Test Time
Test Results Diazinon 100% 60 Pass Motor Oil
100% 60 Pass Bleach
100% 60 Pass Isocyanate
100% 60 Pass Sodium
50% 60 Pass Sodium
100% 60 Pass Blood Challenge Fluid
Pass Manufacturer Part Number SMP120 Lining Non-Insulated Designed For Men, Women
- Just what I wanted Review by Alffie
I am a driver for the St. George (Utah) Shuttle. I purchased a pair to wear if I have a blow-out and have to crawl under the van. I took them to work and presented them to the General Manager and they are considering if they want to buy them for the entire fleet.
(Posted on 2/10/13)
- Good value Review by Rich
Good value for the price. Product was as described and arrived on time.
(Posted on 10/20/11)