GentaMed™ Soluble Powder from Bimeda® is used for the control and treatment of colibacillosis in weanling swine caused b strains of E. coli sensitive to gentamicin. Also for the control and treatment of swine dysentery associated with Treponema hyodysenteriae. Contains 120 grams of Gentamicin per jar.
- Effective — Stays in the GI tract to fight infection
- Versatile — Approved to both control and treat swine Colibacillosis and Dysentery
- Convenient — Treats large numbers of swine through the drinking water
- Economical — One scoop medicates 240 gallons of drinking water to treat and control colibacillosis at a concentration of the 25 mg/gal
- Easy to Use — Packaged in screw-top, moisture resistant jars for easy opening and closing
- Colibacillosis — Mix 1 level scoop per 240 gallons of drinking water for 3 consecutive days. For proportioner use, add 1 level scoop to 2 gallons stock solution and dispense at the rate of 1 oz/gal drinking water.
- Swine Dysentery — Mix 1 level scoop per 120 gallons of drinking water for 3 consecutive days. For proportioner use, add 1 level scoop to 1 gallon stock solution and dispense at the rate of 1 oz/gal driking water.
Contents: 360 grams (12.7 oz)
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1GEN009|