Bimeda's ®Sustain III® Calf Bolus 8.02 grams is a sustained release sulfamethazine bolus for use in ruminating calves for bacterial pneumonia, shipping fever complex, scours, diphtheria and coccidiosis. One treatment lasts 3 days.
- Less Handling: 72 hours of sustained antibacterial activity
- Effective: Broad spectrum activity against a variety of common calf diseases
- Ideal for Receiving Programs: Helps beat infections early
- Fast Acting: Achieves therapeutic blood levels in six hours
- Safe: Approved by the FDA
Directions/Dosage: 1 bolus per 50 lbs body weight
Available in 2 Sizes:
- #540910 — 25 Bolus'
- #540911 — 50 Bolus'
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SUS032|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 540911