UltraChoice® 8 - 10 Dose - is for use in healthy cattle and sheep as an aid in preventing blackleg caused by Clostridium chauvoei; malignant edema caused by Cl. septicum; bacillary hemoglobinuria caused by CI. haemolyticum; black disease caused by Cl. novyi; gas-gangrene caused by Cl. sordellii; and enterotoxemia and enteritis caused by Cl. perfringens Types B, C and D.
Although Cl. perfringens Type B is not a significant problem in North America, immunity is provided by the beta toxoid of Type C and the epsilon toxoid of Type D.
- Helps provide protection in a tissue-friendly 2mL dose against eight major clostridial diseases (including diseases caused by CI. haemolyticumand CI. perfringens;Types B, C and D), which continue to be of economic importance in cattle. Clostridium bacteria are universally present and product potent toxins that can result in rapid death of otherwise healthy animals.
- No age restrictions on use.
- Subcutaneous (SC) dose is 2mL followed by a second dose given four to six weeks later. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- For CI. haemolyticum, repeat the dose every six months in animals subject to re-exposure.
- Inject 2 mL for cattle and 1 mL for sheep SQ and repeat in 4 to 6 weeks
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter
- Contains formalin as a preservative
- #540748: 10 Dose
- #540749: 50 Dose
|Manufacturer Part Number||5065|
|Animal||Cattle, Sheep & Goat|