Pennchlor® 64 Soluble is a broad spectrum antibiotic powder intended for use in the drinking water of chickens, turkeys, calves and swine. This item is a generic equivalent to the Aureomycin® Soluble Powder Concentrate (#540354). Can be used in water proportioner systems and in stock tanks.
Pennchlor® 64 Advantages:
- Zero day withdrawal time in swine (1-day withdrawal in calves, turkey and chickens)
- Excellent solubility
- Quick acting – noticeable improvement within 24-48 hours
Approved Species: Chickens, Turkeys, Swine, Calves
Each Packet Contains 102.4 g of Chlortetracycline HCI and Will Make:
- 1024 gallons (3,876 L) containing 100 mg Pennchlor® 64 chlorotetracycline HCI per gallon
- 512 gallons (1,938 L) containing 200 mg Pennchlor® 64 chlorotetracycline HCI per gallon
- 256 gallons (969 L) containing 400 mg Pennchlor® 64 chlorotetracycline HCI per gallon
- 102.4 gallons (387 L) containing 1,000 mg Pennchlor® 64 chlorotetracycline HCI per gallon
- Each teaspoon of Pennchlor® 64 Powder contains 500 mg of chlolotetracycline HCI
Please Note: Do not administer to chickens within 24 hours of slaughter. Do not use in laying chickens. Do not administer to growing turkeys within 24 hours of slaughter. Do not administer to beef cattle within 24 hours of slaughter. Do not use in lactating dairy cattle. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Contents: 25.6 oz. packet
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||13487516|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
excellent for broad antibiotic
Works very well in place of or the generic of aureomycin.
Pennchlor 64 Soluble Powder
Does the job of aureomycin, cheaper and able to buy it in bulk.
Very happy to be able to get this product. Aureomycin has not been available anywhere. This is the generic to it and does the job just as well. Thanks for the quick service on shipping.
You might also like:
$14.49 As low as: $13.49
QC Part #: 540354