The Hot-Shot® DuraProd™ with "C" Batteries has an over molded rubber handle to improve control and reduce fatigue. Shafts sold separately. Designed for user comfort and safety.
Features include patented technology to reduce feedback shock, a solid-state motor with sealed circuitry, rubber handle grip to reduce fatigue, oversized trigger, hand guard, and built-in safety switch to reduce accidental use.
When used correctly, electric prods are a safe, humane way to aid in the movement of livestock; be sure to read and understand all documentation included before using this product. Four "C" batteries included. Fits any Hot-Shot® prod shaft.
- Sealed circuitry with patented technology to reduce feedback shock
- Oversized trigger is easier to operate
- Safety lock-out switch prevents accidental use
- Runs on 4 "C" batteries (included)
- #50440: Rigid Shaft 15 3/4" L
- #50441: Rigid Shaft 27 3/4" L
- #50442: Rigid Shaft 39 3/4" L
- #50443: Rigid Shaft 63 3/4" L
- #50445: Flexible Shaft 13 1/2" L
- #50446: Flexible Shaft 23 1/2" L
- #50447: Flexible Shaft 33 1/2" L
- #50448: Flexible Shaft 43 1/2" L
Please Note: This product is only intended for use on large livestock. We do not recommend use on domestic animals.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HUDX|
Manuals & Resources
- Hot Shot® DuraProd™ Unit Instruction Manual
- Hot Shot® DuraProd™ Unit Maintenance & Troubleshooting Guide