The Red One™ Hot Shot® Electric Livestock Prod fits any Hot Shot® shaft. The maintenance-free, solid-state motor resists damage by dirt or moisture. When used correctly, electric prods are a time-tested, humane way to aid in the movement of livestock; be sure to read and understand all documentation included before using this product.
Permanently sealed, maintenance-free, solid-state motor resists damage by dirt or moisture. Unique safety clip prevents accidental use. Six "C" batteries included.
- Permanently sealed, maintenance-free, solid-state motor resists damage by dirt or moisture
- Unique safety clip prevents accidental use
- 6 "C" batteries included
- Handle Dimensions: 3" L x 2.5" W x 9.5" H
- #50440: Rigid Shaft 15 3/4" L
- #50441: Rigid Shaft 27 3/4" L
- #50442: Rigid Shaft 39 3/4" L
- #50443: Rigid Shaft 63 3/4" L
- #50445: Flexible Shaft 13 1/2" L
- #50446: Flexible Shaft 23 1/2" L
- #50447: Flexible Shaft 33 1/2" L
- #50448: Flexible Shaft 43 1/2" L
Please Note: This product is only intended for use on large livestock. We do not recommend use on domestic animals.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HUS|
Manuals & Resources
- Hot Shot® The Red One™ Instruction Manual
- Hot Shot® The Red One™ Maintenance & Troubleshooting Guide
Good price/ great product
Fast service, Good price, This one replaced my old one that I purchased 20 years ago. Neglect and abuse will shorten it's usefulness.
Good minus the junk batteries
The product is good, but DO NOT USE THE BATTERIES that come with the unit. They will leak and ruin the generator in 6 months. Use Duracells or other quality batteries.
Excellent heavy duty tool
Works much better than most others and delivers more shock longer with the six battery's. Only draw back is it is somewhat heavier but that would be expected with a better prod..
work very good, order and got like 2 day very happy...
This was sent as a gift and the recipient really likes it. Good choice.
It worked very Good.
Great customer service. Delivered fast. I had to contact via email because I made a mistake in filling out my form and they quickly & kindly fixed my problem. I would definitely order from them again.
I used this brand of shocker on cows for years. I have found it is cheaper in the long run to replace the power head than the motor... which is for sale at our local co-op.
Greatest site I found to get the items I need at a good price.
used this product 30 years ago when we had hogs, worked well then needed one for cattle now, great so far.