The Battery-Operated Zareba® Electric Fence Controllers are a great option for remote locations or areas where no AC power is available.
- 15-mile range with 1.5 stored joules — .75 joule output, operating on a 12-volt battery with energy saver switch.
- 6 or 12-Volt rechargeable deep cycle batteries are recommended (not included
- Batteries should be checked and charged on a regular basis to ensure continous usage
- Works in heavy weed conditions
- Rated to control all animals including predators
- Rugged, weather-resistant cabinet with the UL and CSA listed for most models
- Working lamp indicator that flashes when operating
- Easy-access terminals and mounting brackets allow for quick connections and installation
- 1-year warranty including damage caused by lightning
|Manufacturer Part Number||LIB15C|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|