The Zareba® Red Snap'r® 10 mile Solar Fencer has a vented weather-resistant, nonconductive cabinet with UL safety specifications. Used to control all livestock in remote locations with no have access to AC power. Powers up to 10 miles of fence. The solar panel features compartmental damage-resistant construction. Can be used with steel, aluminum, polywire, polyrope, and polytape fence systems. Made in the USA.
This is a low impedance electric fence charger; low impedance technology allows for less battery drain and helps resist shorts when the fence is in contact with weeds. 1-yr limited warranty that includes damage caused by lightning. Register your Red Snap'r® charger online within 30 days of purchase.
The controller has a solar-region setting for optimum performance and battery life. Once fully charged, this solar controller will operate up to 2 weeks with no sun.
- 0.33 stored joules - 0.15 joule output, operating on a 6-volt, 10 AMP battery (inc luded) with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Includes a 6-volt gel cell battery matched to the fencer's circuitry and solar panel
- Works in moderate or dry weed conditions and is rated to control all animals except predators
- Powers up to 10 miles of fence with solar charged battery
- Input/Output Voltage: 6 VDC Input; 0.15 Joule Output
- Use with steel, aluminum, poly wire, poly rope, and poly tape
- Less battery drain due to low impedance technology
- Resists shorts when the fence is in contact with weeds
- Includes a 1-year limited warranty including damage caused by lightning
- Made in the USA
Animals Controlled: Chicken, Rabbit, Dog, Horse, Bull, Coyote, Deer, Cow, Goat, Pig
|Manufacturer Part Number||ESP10M-RS|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Horse, Sheep & Goat|