Help get piglets off to a good start and avoid disease with these 4' x 6' High-Density Polyethylene Mats. The elevated surface keeps nursery pigs warm and dry while avoiding disease. The 1/8" deep oval indentations and 1 1/4" raised lip keep feed on the mat.
These mats reduce the energy needed to maintain a pig's body temperature (105° F) by 36% compared to lying on a concrete floor. They are non-conductive and act as a barrier between your pigs and the cold floor. The greater the heat loss, the more feed it will take to offset that loss and produce gains, for every day a nursery pig is stressed, one more day is added on the finishing floor.
- Great for creep feeding, reduces feed waste
- Barrier between little pigs and the cold concrete floor
- Accommodates up to 50 pigs
- Provides thermal comfort
- Handles allow for easy transport and storage on a shelf or a wall
- Made in the USA
- Easy to transport and store on a shelf or hang on a wall. Built with 2 handles
- Dimensions: 4' x 6'
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
- Lip: 1 1/4"
|Manufacturer Part Number||16456|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 254860
QC Part #: 250090