Concrete Preparation is Required to Properly Bond the Product to the Surface. Call Our Product Specialists for Details.
-  55 lb. Bag of Con-Korite X'Tra
-  Gallon of KB25 Acrylic Resin
-  Pouch of Set Control
This high-strength mortar is formulated for wear and abrasion resistance. The no-shrink formula can be used as an interior/exterior patching material or for leveling concrete surfaces. It can also be used for floor overlays and grouting.
KB25 Acrylic Resin:
Improves adhesion, flexural strength, and resistance to moisture, chemicals and freeze-thaw cycles when added to Con-Korite X'Tra.
Use VSC Set Control in warm weather or for applications where extended setting times are needed. The working time will be extended approximately 20 minutes.
Con-Korite X'tra Features:
- Fast setting — ready for use within 30-60 min at 70° F
- Water, salt and sulfate tolerant — withstands tough conditions
- Exceptional abrasion resistance —stands up to heavy traffic
- Interior/exterior use — tolerates all weather conditions
- No-shrink — minimized risk of delamination improves bond
- High strength — 3-5 times stronger than other products
- Rapid strength gain — develops 3,000 psi in one hour and 9,000 psi in 28 days
- Vertical/horizontal use — use for floors and walls (no forms needed)
- Resists freeze-thaw damage
- Easy to use
- Patch or overlay eroded concrete surfaces
- Rebuild broken concrete curbs, beams and slats
- Use as precision grouting under columns, machine base plates, anchor bolts and gating
- Smooth porous walls
- Ideal for all applications where quick, high strength is required
Agricultural: Feed Bunks/Mangers, Concrete Slats, Floors/Walls, Gutters/Troughs, Walkways/Curbs, Parlor Floors
Industrial/Commercial: Plant Floors, Wastewater Treatment, Roadways and Runways, Walkways, Concrete Tanks, Columns/Walls
|Manufacturer Part Number||KB0065|
Manuals & Resources
- Con-Korite X'tra Data Sheet
- Con-Korite X'tra SDS
- Con-Korite X'tra Application Guide
- Con-Korite X'tra Product Literature
Make sure to do all prep and get mix right. Tended to wear a little under waterers and feeders, Better suited for other areas. I have used this then the epoxy on top in areas under feeders and waters.