The KUHL 8-Hole Front Roll-Out Nest is the only of its kind available on the market. It meets the needs of customers with smaller pens and operations that do not require larger nest models.
- Heavy-duty plastic perches and nest bottoms
- Eggs safely roll down the the front of the nest for easy collection
- Incorporate plastic nest pads for a completely sanitizable unit
- Roll-out bottom dramatically reduces egg breakage
- Durable construction enables nest to provide multiple seasons of trouble-free use
- High front and back panels eliminate litter from being scratched out of nests
- Plastic perches and nest bottoms eliminate the harboring of lice and bacteria commonly found in wooden perches
- Shipped "knocked-down" for lower transportation costs
Dimensions: 48" L x 12.25" W x 35.5" H
Hole Size: 7" H x 11.5" W
Shipping Weight: 51 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ROLL-8|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
No Kidding - Poor instructions!
The product itself is great - just those pathetic instructions. Even knowing about the problem, still ended up pulling apart to get a 3rd piece connected with the rivets. Should have had sis help after all!
Knocking 1 star for the instructions. Would do 2 stars but don't want peeps to see that and think it's the product.
poor construction good design
Many of the panels were bent due to light gauge construction and poor packaging. Seems like it is a good design.
Bad to no instructions
Plan on a couple of days to assemble a 6 roll out cage! They don't tell you which panel is which and have several panels with square roost holes that are used in other places! They don't tell you where the solid panels go, you just have to figure it out yourself.
I had to saw off some of the top to allow the hanging strips to fit.