This KUHL 6-Hole Front Roll-Out Nest is the only of its kind available on the market. It meets the needs of customers with smaller pens and operations that do not require larger nest models.
- Heavy-duty plastic perches and nest bottoms
- Eggs safely roll down the the front of the nest for easy collection
- Incorporate plastic nest pads for a completely sanitizable unit
- Roll-out bottom dramatically reduces egg breakage
- Durable construction enables nest to provide multiple seasons of trouble-free use
- High front and back panels eliminate litter being scratched out of the nests
- Plastic perches and nest bottoms eliminate the harboring of lice and bacteria commonly found in wooden perches
- Shipped "knocked-down" for lower transportation costs
Dimensions: 36" L x 12.25" W x 35.5" H
Hole Size: 7" H x 11.5" W
Shipping Weight: 43 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ROLL-6|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
very good does all that they said it wood do. well worth the money
Good overall, some assembly issues
Product seems well designed & well built. Assembly was a pain in the neck. Directions difficult to follow and pictures of each step unclear. Pre-drilled holes in metal don't all line up with plastic parts. Clear plastic roll out cover had to be stretched hard to match holes. With that all said, 7th & 8th graders assembled the whole thing with teacher direction.
Use of 6 hole roll-out nest
Works perfect but a little of a bitch to assemble.
Good product overall, hens should like it.
Read the instructions twice before assembly which helped but instructions/photocopied pictures still need some imagination. Bolts together easily but ran 3 bolts and one locknut short. Item could use a couple center hanging supports. I left the nest in the sun and the perches got soft and bowed slightly. Rollout looks like it should works, but as nest pads not included, haven't been able to use it yet (being shipped). Looks cleanable as nest bottoms can be removed.