This 3/4 HP Flotec submersible sump pump gives you a highly engineered sump pump with high-output performance - achieving over 6,300 gallons per hour. A great option for very active sump pits.
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Construction: Dissipates heat quickly and extends motor life
- Uni-Body Motor Housing: Eliminates leak points and maximizes pump life
- Stainless Steel Fasteners & Hardware: Superior quality
- Quadra Seal™ Technology: Provides superior motor protection over single seal designs
- Smooth Flow Hydraulics™: Deliver high performance for demanding applications
- Vertical Float Switch: Operates in 10" basins or larger
- Body Construction: Zinc
- Horsepower: 3/4
- Max Capacity: 6,360 GPH
- Flow @ 10' Lift: 4,500 GPH
- Switch Type: Vertical Float
- Float Switch "On" Level: 7 1/2"
- Float Switch "Off" Level: 3"
- Min Sump Diameter: 10"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1 1/2" NPT
- Max Solids Handling Size: 3/8"
- Cord Length: 8'
- Voltage: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
|Manufacturer Part Number||FPZT7450|
Worth its Weight in Gold!
A year ago our town was flooded for 2 days. I purchased this sump pump from QC Supply because the underground water table was within 2" of my finished basement floor. The pump ran 45 seconds of very minutes continuosly for 4 straight weeks before the water table subsided enough where the water wasn't running into my sump pit. As almost everyone of my neighbors experienced water in their basements, mine stayed perfectly dry. I am convinced the sump pump made all of the difference.