The Agri-Alert 800T can monitor outside temperature and automatically adjust inside alarm temperature based on outside conditions. The Agri-Alert Alarm System is flexible to monitor particular zones and has a built-in microphone for on-site listening and transmission of alarm conditions to pagers, cellulars and telephones.
Most Common Causes of Failure:
- Power failure
- Fan or heater failure resulting in high or low temperature
- Failure in control equipment
- 8 programmable zones (inputs)
- Dial-out up to 8 telephone numbers
- Rechargeable battery backup
For Temperature Probe see #PROBE.
|Manufacturer Part Number||800EZK|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: PROBE