Protect Your Investments Even When You're Away.
The Sensaphone® Alarm Monitor is an inexpensive way to monitor any type of facility. Once the Sensaphone® detects a problem it automatically starts dialing your pre-programmed phone numbers and advises you of the problem. It continues to dial until someone responds to the call.
- 8 configurable inputs
- Dials up to 8 phone numbers
- Monitors power and temperature
- Line seizure feature gives the unit the ability to "seize" the line when it needs to dial out
- Custom voice messaging
- Dials your pager or cell phone
- Listen-In feature allows you to hear on-site sounds
- Siren output
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 7.8" x 8.8"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
The Sensaphone® Model 800 uses six 1.5 volt C cell batteries as backup (not included). This unit has an operating range of 32° F to 120° F with a remote temperature sensing range of -20° F to 150° F. Comes with a 6' power cord and uses the 2.8K Temperature Sensor.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FGD-0800|
Manuals & Resources
- Sensaphone® Model 800 User Manual
- Sensaphone® Model 800 Brochure
- Sensaphone® Model 800 Spec Sheet
- Sensaphone® Model 800 Accessories
You might also like:
QC Part #: 390503