The ToxiRAE II is a single gas, personal protection monitor that continuously displays toxic gas concentrations. It costs just a little more than disposable detectors. Unlike typical disposables that only display "remaining life," the ToxiRAE II is a full-featured gas monitor providing continuous, digital display of the gas concentration, STEL, TWA, and Peak values as well as high/low TWA and STEL alarms.
A simple to use one-button product, the ToxiRAE II is easy to calibrate. Use the pre-set alarms, or modify the alarms to meet your specific requirements. In contrast to disposables that are turned on once and remain on until their batteries expire, you decide when and where to use your ToxiRAE II and you turn it on and off accordingly.
Calibration kits available upon special request, call 1-800-433-6340 for more information.
- Large, easy-to-read continuous display of gas concentration in ppm
- Displays STEL, TWA, and Peak values
- Field replaceable filter and battery
- 2 Year warranty
- User adjustable high, low, STEL, and TWA alarms
- Varying audio alarm signals for different alarm conditions
- Bright red flashing alarm
- Loud 90 dB buzzer
- Built-in vibration alarm
- Holds Peak values
- Simple calibration
- Durable, highly impact-resistant, carbon loaded ABS housing
- IP-65 rated weather resistant
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant attachments
- Small enough to be clipped onto a hard-hat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap, or belt
Measures Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S):
- Range: 0-100 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
Brand RAE Systems Manufacturer Part Number 045-0511-000
- Manuals & Resources