An Absolute Must for Welders!
The added carbon layer filters on the Moldex® 2400N95 Dust Masks filter out ozone and organic vapor odors. This respirator is suitable for most welding fumes and fits easily under welding hoods.
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors
- NIOSH Approved
- 100% PVC-Free
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® Shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Exhale valve keeps workers cooler
- Sold in a box of 10
Applications: Welding, Soldering & Brazing, Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Metal Machining, Underground Mining, Polishing & Buffing, Poultry, Textiles, Agriculture, Chemical Processing, Food Processing, Waste & Sewage Treatment
Recommended Uses: Agriculture, Chemical Processing, Food Processing, Paint, Varnish, Welding Fumes, Ozone and Organic Vapors, Particulate Aerosols (free of oil)
Note: Sold and priced per box of 10. When placing an order, please indicate the number of boxes in the Quantity field.
|Manufacturer Part Number||2400N95|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
I use them in poultry houses everyday. They seem to last a good long while..I can get up to 3 weeks of protection from one mask. That saves me money!! This web site seems to have good prices on them also.