The motor on DeWalt's® 4 1/2" Angle Grinder is designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection.
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting damaging dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Low-profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One-piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion
- Quick-Change™ wheel release provides easier wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool-free guard adjustment to increase productivity
- Vibration-reducing removable side handle provides comfort and reduces vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button makes wheel changes easier and faster
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start-up
- 10 amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM moto designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- 2-Position Side Handle
- Keyless Adjustable Guard
Weight: 4.6 lbs.
Length: 11 1/4"
|Manufacturer Part Number||D28402|