Get plenty of power in a basic circular saw with the Skil® 7 1/4" Skilsaw®. Safety features such as a power-on indicator to show when the tool is plugged in, and the safety lockand trigger guard minimize accidental starts make this a great saw for the beginning DIYer.
- Two-point line of sight for cutting straight lines with ease
- Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
- Rear lever depth adjustment ensures desired cut depth
- Safety lock/guarded trigger minimizes accidental starts
- Ball bearing motor construction for increased durability
- Amperage: 13
- Arbor Size: 5/8" Round
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Certifications: cULus
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1-15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-7/16"
- Max. Motor HP: 2.3 HP
- No Load RPM: 5, 300
- Power/Duty: 2.3 HP
- Voltage: 120 V
- Blade Wench
- 20-Tooth Steel Blade and Blade Wench
|Manufacturer Part Number||5480-01|