Use Swine-O-Dyne, an iodine-based sow shampoo, prior to farrowing. With the proven germicidal ability of iodine, Swine-O-Dyne breaks the cycle of cross-contamination between sows and newborn piglets. Iodine is ideal for reducing skin bacteria.
- Dilution Rate — 1:256 (1/2 oz. per gallon)
- Active Ingredient — 1.75% Available Iodine
- Contents — 1 Gallon Jug
- Color — Brown
- Form — Liquid Concentrate
- Foam — Moderate to High
- Odor — Iodine
- Pre-mix 1 oz. of Swine-O-Dyne Shampoo with 5 gallons of water to provide a minimum of 25 ppm iodine.
- Spray entire sow being sure to keep away from eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Repeat if necessary.
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SWINEODYNE|