The Grain Aerator System is easy to use — just plug it in to any 115 volt outlet and it pulls out large volumes of hot, damp air to keep grain cool up to a depth of 18'.
- Harvest your grain earlier
- Remove moisture from your grain
- Remove heat and moisture when grain is heating
- Eliminate top crusting and sweating
- Stop condensation
- Cool your grain down to 45° during the winter months
This Grain Aerator Consists of Two Parts:
1. The Head (#310010, sold separately) houses a 12" diameter fan with a 1/12 HP heavy-duty motor
2. 6' Tube — the top 36" is a solid pipe and the bottom 36" is a perforation pipe
Weight: 15 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TUBE|
Thought they would be plastic but turned out they are steel and very well built. I believe they will hold up for quite a few uses on our ground pile aeration vents.
The Grain Aeration - Tube Only works great and fits our fan. Also great deliverly time
The aeration tube was simple to auger into the grain wagon. Because our grain was not deep enough for the entire screen of the auger to be buried, we wrapped a piece of brown paper around the part of the screen that was above the grain level so that air had to be drawn through the grain.
Very satisfied with product and service
Delivery was great. Very happy with product. Shopped around and felt this was the best deal for product and delivery costs.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 310010