This Ranco 2-Stage ETC Thermostat is designed to provide on/off control for commercial heating, cooling, air conditioning and refrigeration. This thermostat has a wide temperature range, two-stages, selectable heating/cooling modes and multi-voltage input. Simple to install and set up, in fact, one finger is all you need to program it.
The standard digital display and keypad allow you to adjust the temperature settings with 1° resolution. Setpoint temperature, differential and mode of operation (heating or cooling) can all be selected using the keypad and display. When not in the programming mode, the display gives a constant readout of the sensor temperature.
Annunciators on the liquid crystal display also indicate when the relay is energized. On this two stage control, each stage can be set independently, thus eliminating the bothersome task of calculating interstage temperatures. Can also be set up with overlapping heating or cooling stages.
Capable of remote temperature sensing up to 400' away from the control when using standard 22 gauge sensor wire. Every ETC model is equipped with diagnostic programs that check for hardware, software or system problems and display different error codes to indicate where the trouble is. It also has a keypad lockout switch to prevent tampering with the control settings by unauthorized personnel. The display temperature may not be calibrated in the field.
- Remote Temperature Sensing: Capable of remote temperature sensing up to 400' away from the control when using standard 22 gauge sensor wire
- Optional Analog Output: Available with a 0 to 10 volt analog output that can be used for remote temperature indication or as input to a central monitoring system. This signal is a linear representation of the sensor temperature with 0 volt -30° F and 10 volts = 220° F
- Temperature Setpoint Range: -30° to 220° F
- Differential Range: 1° F to 30° F
- Input Power Requirements: 120 or 208/240 VAC (24 VAC optional)
- Sensor (1309007-044): Thermistor, 2" long x 1/4" dia. with 8' cable
- Control Ambient Temperatures - Operating: -20° F to 140° F
- Control Ambient Temperatures - Storage: -40° F to 176° F
- Ambient Humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: NEMA 4X models, 7.84" H x 2.7" W x 2.48" D
- 0 to 10 V Output Impedance: 1 K ohms
- 2 stages
- NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Input Voltage: 120/208/240 VAC
|Manufacturer Part Number||ETC-241000-000|